RP Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun forum where you can create new personas and go on amazing adventures with other users

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Starting the RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Overlord
Admin

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 10:09 pm

Anybody that wants to open an RP but is unsure if anyone else will want to participate, post your ideas/characters here. After the RP is started, please open a new thread for it.

Last edited by Overlord on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://itbegins.forumotion.com
SquidSquirrelSealAha

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Ok, so my character is named Jicky, and they are pretty much two people fused into one body, and they change personality randomly, and one personality is very rude and foul mouthed, while the other personality is very polite and nice, and they both have a thing for memes. Rarely they fuse, but when they do, they usually argue, but make up in the end. Also, the two personalities are in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Overlord
Admin

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 pm

SSSA, feel free to start a thread with that as your character. The forum is new enough that there isn't much point posting ideas here in hopes of seeing if anyone else is interested in your idea, so just open a thread right away if you have any ideas
Back to top Go down
https://itbegins.forumotion.com
SquidSquirrelSealAha

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:18 pm

how do u start a thread overlord?
Back to top Go down
SquidSquirrelSealAha

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 pm

ok nvm. Also, want to start da rp?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting the RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting the RP   Starting the RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RP Central :: Roleplaying :: RP Wanted-
Jump to: